https://flic.kr/p/aCKY5c | Youghal Lighthouse | Photo shows the tower and what was formerly the keepers dwelling. Established in 1852, it is built on the site of much earlier lighthouse The earlier Lighthouse was in operation from the thirteenth century and was tended by the nuns from a nearby convent. This Light ceased to exist in 1542 , when the monastries were dissolved on the orders of King Henry VIII
The Skeith Stone, between Kilrenny and Cellardyke. With Pictish carving, it probably dates from about the 7th century. The carving is fairly faint but easily visible when sunlit from the side (south-west-ish).