This Parish Church was built in the 14th Century. It displays several architectural styles, from the gothicperiod onwards. In 1829 the church was rebuilt in neo-renaissance style. On the sacristy wall is a well preserved wall painting (fresco) of the Crucifixion. Many Triglav mountaineers from all over Europe are buried in the churchyard. The priest, Jakob Aljaz worked here and he is a well -known local pioneer in the history of Slovenian Mountaineering.