Pinterest • ein Katalog unendlich vieler Ideen

Erkunde Vergoldet Ziseliert, Versilbert Und und noch mehr!

Weidmesser / Weidbesteck bestehend aus Weidmesser, Scheide, vier Messern und einer Feile Deutsch. Vor 1730. Rüstkammer Inventarnummer X 0503.01 Material und Technik Klinge Eisen geätzt, teils vergoldet; Gefäße Messing gegossen, versilbert und vergoldet, ziseliert; Scheidenbeschlag Messing getrieben, vergoldet. Maße Länge 64 cm Klinge 50,5 cm Gewicht 3350 g Objektbezeichnung Jagdzubehör

Oberrhein um 1350 Jagdgerät: Besteck: Zwei Jagdmesser samt Scheide Besitzer: Rudolf von WartenseeProbst des Großmünsterstiftes Zürich 1339 - 1354 Gepreßtes Leder, Holz, musivische Einlagen in weißem und verschieden gefärbtem Elfenbein, Silberstifte, Bein, Horn, Paste Marke: Auf beiden Waidblättern einseitig ein Klingenschmiedstempel (Stern oder Sonne)

Dagger Handle. Turkey, mid 16th century. Walrus ivory. 4 3/16 x 1 13/16 x 7/8 in. (10.6 x 4.6 x 2.2 cm). 71.571. Acquired by Henry Walters, 1905. The Walters Art Museum

Chamfron with Arms of Kasper Baron Vols-Schenkenberg. This half shaffron is from a garniture (complete set of various elements) of armor that originally numbered about 60 pieces made for Kaspar Baron Völs-Schenkenberg, captain of Emperor Ferdinand’s guards. Dated 1560, it was surely commissioned for the baron’s use in the great royal field tournament that Archduke Maximilian organized at Vienna in 1560 to honor his father, Emperor Ferdinand.

German - Sabaton for the Right Foot - Walters 51591 - Sabaton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pair of Leg Guards Date: late 15th century Culture: Iranian Medium: Steel, damascened with silver and partly gilt Dimensions: Length of right leg guard, 16 in. (40.64 cm) Width of right leg guard, 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm) Length of left leg guard, 15 3/4 in. (40.01 cm)

Powder pear of leather and steel, 1550-1575, Italian

Attributed to Desiderius Helmschmid | Two Ear Guards from a Shaffron of Emperor Charles V (1500–1558) | German, Augsburg | The Met

Kunz Lochner was one of the few Nuremberg armorers of the mid-sixteenth century to achieve an international reputation. His patrons included the Holy Roman Emperor, the dukes of Saxony, and the king of Poland

Sattel der Lerchengarnitur, 16th century armoured saddle, owned by Archduke Charles II, son of Ferdinand I of Habsburg, Austria. Located at the Kunsthistoriches Museum, Neue Burg arms and armour collection.