Catholic church of St. Cajetan, called Theatinerkirche and also the church of the order Theatines. Originally designed by Agostino Barelli - in 1688 the church was completed under Enrico Zuccali. The bright yellow facade in rococo-style, designed by François de Cuvilliés, adorn the interior plasterwork and Corinthian columns elements. Odeonsplatz. Munich, Germany.
Theatine Church of St. Cajetan (Theatinerkirche St. Kajetan) a Catholic church in Munich. Built 1663-90, it was founded by Elector Ferdinand Maria and his wife, Henriette Adelaide of Savoy, as a gesture of thanks for the birth of the long-awaited heir to the Bavarian crown, Prince Max Emanuel, in 1662. The church was built in Italian high-Baroque style, inspired by Sant'Andrea della Valle in Rome, designed by the Italian architects Agostino Barelli & Enrico Zuccali