Leonardslee, nr Horsham, Sussex. By T.L. Donaldson, 1853, for W.E. Hubbard. Italianate with 2-storey central hall. Unpretentious, but displays a 'modest sumptuousness' (Goodhart-Rendel). In 1889 Edmund Loder bought the property and began developing the garden. The house was sold for offices but the Loder family retained the 225acre garden, opening it to the public until 2010, when it and the house were sold to a private owner.